Monday, December 22, 2008

the way kids talk

This evening we were watching a bit of the Bear's game (Chicago football team) and Mariah started asking lots of questions and making observations. Sometimes her choices of words amuses me. She was talking about how hard it was to get the ball to different places and sounding very grown-up and matter-of-fact....it went something like this "It is hard to do that with all of those people dashing around..." Indeed. They do kind of dash around the football field. :)

Probably over a year ago she had another funny that still amuses me. A couple of times her feet had fallen asleep and she would describe them as feeling fizzy. Makes sense. But then one time we were driving and her feet must have REALLY been asleep because from the backseat I hear "Mommy.....I think that my feet are speaking a different language.....I can't understand them."

No comments: